It is important for all writers to read our policies to avoid any misunderstandings and ensure they work within the company policies. Reading and understanding the policies will enable you as a writer to deliver flawless work that meets clientsâ€™ requirements. The following principles and guidelines will guide in our cooperation with writers.
STANDARD PAPER REQUIREMENTS
All the assignments should follow and meet the above requirements;
- 12 point Times New Roman font;
- The assignments should double-spaced; unless client request otherwise
- Minimum of 290 words per page;
- Title page
- Table of contents for assignments more than 3 pages.
- All the references should be up to date, possibly from 2005 and above.
- The paper should be well cited (APA, Turbian, Harvard, IEEE).
- The final assignments should have order number and file name (e.g 400101_Material Failure Analysis)
- The paper should follow clientâ€™s instructions and requirements to the latter as specified in the order description.
- The paper should be delivered in the required timeline. Incase paper is more involving and cannot be completed in the required deadline; we can ask the client for deadline extension. At times, the client will decline so you have to finish the assignment as per clientâ€™s deadline. Learn to plan your writing to avoid such issues.
- The assignments should be written observing strict academic standards.
- All the work should be paraphrased and referenced. There should be no COPY and PASTE as plagiarism will endanger clientâ€™s academic record. Such cases should not happen and we have strict policies on plagiarized orders.